Judge James Park at the Park home
A May 1941 photo by photographer Jack Delano of Judge James B. Park, pointing to the bedroom of the Park home (now known as the Park-White House) in which he was born. The house was purchsed from the Park family in 1897 by Charles L. White. The house is believed to have been constructed around 1807, and was moved to Wood Road in 1979 due to the creation of Lake Oconee. Photo courtesy of the Library of Congress.