An undated photo of the Park-White house in it's original location, near the Oconee River at Park's Mill. The house is believed to have been constructed around 1807. Charles White purchased the house, along with the farm and mill, in 1897. The house was moved to Wood Road to prevent it's destruction when the Park's Mill area was flooded to create Lake Oconee in 1979. Photo courtesy of Grayson White.